Interesting globalization numbers (minus the hype)
- Only 2% of students are at universities outside their home countries. But what about all the Indian and Chinese students in the US and UK?
- Only 3% of people live outside their country of birth. Wow. Really?
- Less than 1% of all American companies have any foreign operations
- Less than 20% of internet traffic crosses national borders. I would have expected this to be much higher
- Only 20% of shares traded on stock markets are owned by foreign investors