Only ~5% use Uber / Lyft
- Apparently, only ~6% of American mobile phone users use Uber (or Lyft) once or more a month. I could have sworn it would be much higher. No wonder Uber’s valuation is sky high.
- Despite it’s high valuation (~$70B), it hasn’t had a CFO in 2 years
- A growing percentage of Uber employees don’t see themsevles there in 2 years
- At least 6 key execs and senior employees have left in the last few months including several of the tech leaders in mapping, AI
- Uber’s share in the US market has fallen from 80% to 74% (with most of that going to Lyft)
Worth a quick read.